How can you get help?

We provide items and equipment to  social service agencies to pass on to their clients. We don’t provide support directly to individuals or families. Your social/case worker can contact us on your behalf. If you’re not in contact with a social worker, hospital, or social service agency we recommend contacting one of the following services:

  • Child and Family Centres provide support to assist parents and children in Canberra, Queanbeyan and surrounding regional NSW towns.
  • Karinya House provides support to women who are pregnant or who have new babies, who are experiencing crisis.
  • OneLink connects people in Canberra to a wide range of support services. They are the central access point for family case management services in Canberra, and also often refer people to the Child and Family Centres and Karinya as well as many other services.

Requests for items and equipment

Our insurance and policies prevent us from dealing with individuals and families directly. We accept referrals from social workers. hospitals and social service agencies. If you are an agency making a request for items, we require them to be collected by yourself or a nominated individual from your office at a pre-arranged time.

If you are a Service provider making a request for the first time, register here

If you are outside of the Canberra, Queanbeyan and surrounding regional NSW towns –


Melbourne and surrounds St Kilda Mums

St Kilda Mums operates in Geelong as Geelong Mums and in Ballarat as Eureka Mums.

Bendigo Sunshine Bendigo.

Warragul Olivia’s Place.

Shepparton Goulburn Valley Pregnancy and Family Support Service


Sydney Dandelion Support Network


Tasmania Tassie Mums


Adelaide Treasure Boxes


Brisbane Baby Give Back


Perth  Little Things for Tiny Tots.